Stone Ridge Veterinary Hospital provides the highest quality medical care while serving clients with honesty and compassion. As animal lovers and pet owners, we understand how valuable your pet is to your family, and we pledge to treat every patient with kindness and respect. Established in 1976, Stone Ridge Veterinary Hospital is proud to have served our community for the past 40 years. Our team is dedicated to creating a welcoming environment where every person and animal feels valued and receives the proper care they deserve. The relationship you have with your veterinarian is important, and we take the time to truly listen and respond to each pet and owner’s individual needs. Stone Ridge Veterinary Hospital offers the knowledgeable, caring, and reliable team of professionals you and your pet need.
- Honesty, integrity, and accountability for the services we provide
- Empathy, compassion, and support in our care regarding clients, pets and each other
- Exceptional quality in care and support
- Education — we have a passion for teaching our clients, and expanding our own knowledge
- Collaboration and teamwork — working together as a team to use our talents to achieve our goal of top-quality veterinary care
- Trust — both from our clients and in each other
Monroe Veterinary Associates
Stone Ridge Veterinary Hospital is a proud member of Monroe Veterinary Associates (MVA), an organization comprised of 14 full-service veterinary hospitals and a 24-hour emergency and specialty facility.
Within MVA is an extensive medical laboratory, and specialty services offered by a group of dedicated, highly qualified board-certified veterinarians. Specialty areas include ophthalmology, surgery, internal medicine, diagnostic imaging, and critical care.